Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am gonna stand my ground

I seem to have so few psychological resources left nowadays.  Every day now feels to me like I'm hanging by a thread.  And yet every day, I somehow make it from my bed for another day in the trenches, and make it back home again.  I don't even know how.  But I do.

I guess I just have to keep on doing this every day.  Maybe it will get easier.  Maybe not.  But I don't see any other choice. 

At least music can still inspire me a little.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely understand what you mean. That is NOT a fun place to dwell.

    It IS going to get easier. Little by little. (((((Dr. K)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to talk, I can listen via email. I'm having a fairly miserable time myself right now. We could swap misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a miserable time of year, but we can always start planning a karkadee margarita reunion . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just chiming in to say I'm thinking of you, sending positive and happier vibes ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have spring break soon and can get away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete